Cheesy Corn Stuffed Jacket Potatoes ( Quick Snacks Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 612 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45162 times
The same topping that goes well with toasted bread goes perfectly with jacket potatoes and makes a lovely tea snack or a delicious supper dish, served along with a soup or a salad. I assume you will have a few pre-boiled potatoes on hand for this recipe.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the sweet corn, capsicum and celery and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the cheese, cream, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Make criss-cross slits on the top of each boiled potato.
- Press the potatoes from the base to open up the slits and to make a cavity for the filling.
- Sprinkle salt on all the potatoes and stuff each potato with a portion of the filling.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 4 to 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately garnished with the parsley and cherry tomatoes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.