Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 90366 times
The lady's finger subzi recipe, bhindi fry offers a north indian and tasty twist to a typical bhindi(lady finger) masala or fry recipe. The spicy pungent flavors of the chosen spices just blends with the bhindi or lady finger and you have an unique okra recipe to serve.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- Wash, whipe and slit the ladies finger into length wise but not cutting it into half.
- Stuff the ladies finger with the stuffing and keep it on a plate and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a thick wide non-stick pan, place the stuffed ladies finger and fry on a medium flame, fry till done from all the side.
- Cut ladies finger into small roundales.
- Heat oil in kadhai fry the ladies finger and powdered masala till it is cooked.
- Add equal amount of potato pieces to get the potato fry.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 18 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.