Banana Stem Pachadi
by Venki's Delite'
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8636 times
This is an unique variation from conventional raitas.
- Cut the banana stem into small pieces and keep aside.
- Combine the green chillies, grated coconut and few mustard seeds and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Add the paste and banana stem to the curds, add the salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a small pan and add remaining mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, pour this on banana mixture and mix well.
- Garnish the pachadi, mix well and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Venki's Delite' on 17 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.