Baked Paneer in Spinach with Tomato Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 472 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37300 times
- Thoroughly wash the spinach and remove the thick stems.
- Put the spinach in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds or until well cooked.
- Blend in a liquidiser.
- Put the oil in a glass and microwave on high for about 15 seconds.
- Add the onion and microwave on high for about 1 minute, stirring once in-between after 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Add the green chillies, spinach puree and salt and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Put the vegetables in a shallow dish, sprinkle 5 to 6 tablespoons of water and microwave on high for about 3 minutes.
- Mix the spinach with the paneer, vegetables and salt and spread in a shallow dish.
- Pour the tomato sauce on top. if you like, grate a little of the paneer and sprinkle on top.
- Microwave on high for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Serve Immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.