Baked Corn with Asparagus
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 57 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18915 times
- Keep 2 to 3 asparagus stalks aside for the garnish and chop the remaining stalks into small pieces.
- Open the packet of corn and thaw in a colander.
- Add salt and pepper to the white sauce and mix well. Add half of the grated cheese and mix well. Now add the corn and asparagus and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish and put the corn mixture in it. Cover with the remaining cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake in a hot oven at 400°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.