Apple Rabdi, Seb Rabri, Apple Rabadi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 192 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28529 times
A fruity twist to the popular rabadi! Apple not only contributes its unique flavour to this sweet, it also helps to thicken the rabadi very quickly thereby adding to the convenience too.
Apple rabadi tastes fantastic all by itself, or can be used as a topping for hot Malpuas too.
- Heat a broad non-stick pan, add the milk and cook on a medium flame for 20 to 25 minutes, while stirring occasionally or till the mixture reduces to half.
- Add the sugar and apples and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle almonds and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
- Make sure you grate the apples just before making the rabadi, or the apples may turn brown in colour.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.