Apple Crisp Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 158 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33660 times
A novel topping provides a crisp complement to apples.
- Peel and slice the apples. Mix half the sugar.
- Grease a 200 mm. into 200 mm. square dish and spread the apples in the dish.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and spread on top of the apples.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) until the top is golden. Serve warm.
- Goodness Guide :
- A delicious energy-giving sweet.
- Apples and oats are low in fat but high in fibre.
- Brown sugar has molasses added which return some of the nutrients removed during processing.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|2.4 g||35.2 g||4.8 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.