Apple Crisp Pudding
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 162 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38745 times
Unlike regular Puddings , which are soft and mushy, this apple pudding has a unique crumbly texture that will stand out as special.
This special touch is brought out by topping the apple slices with a hand-mixed mixture of wheat flour, oats, brown sugar, butter and spices before baking. This mixture crisps when cooked, lending a memorable texture to the apple slices.
Enjoy the Apple Crisp Pudding warm, soon after it is baked, to enjoy the maximum flavour of the spices and the best texture too.
- Combine the whole wheat flour and butter in a deep bowl, mix it lightly using your fingers.
- Add the brown sugar, oats, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Spread the apple slices in an oven safe shallow glass dish overlapping each other.
- Add the prepared mixture evenly over it and press it very well using your fingers.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180° c(360°f) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.