4/5 stars 75% LIKED IT
3 GOOD - 1 BAD
Added to 45 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28584 times
A truly spectacular marriage of spices creates this delightful dry potato subzi. Using potato roundels and spices like cumin seeds, aniseed, nigella seeds, fenugreek seeds and chaat masala, this dish is a treat for your taste buds. The Kashmiri red chillies add the required spark of colour to the dish.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds, aniseeds, nigella seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and sauté till they turn golden brown.
- Add the turmeric powder, red chillies and potatoes and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 7 to 8 minutes till the potatoes are cooked.
- Add the salt and chaat masala and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.