by Radha Hoizal
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4951 times
Enjoy these 2g parathas that features 2 vegetables- Carrots and Cabbage. Enjoy relishing the parathas with khatu athanu
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a pan, add the chilli paste and saute on a medium flame for a second.
- Add the carrots and cabbage, mix well and saute on a medium flame till the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the salt,sugar,lemon juice and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Remove form the flame, cool slightly and divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion into a 3" diameter roti and place a portion of the stuffing at the center of it.
- Bring the corners together and seal tightly and roll again to make a roti of medium thickness of 5" diameter.
- Heat a non-stick tava and cook the paratha using oil till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Serve hot with khatu athanu.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 29 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.