Thousand Island Dresssing ( Fast Foods Made Healthy Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8267 times
An authentic american creamy yogurt dressing that is mayonnaise based. This vegetarian version enhanced with mustard powder and ketchup combines fresh veggies like capsicum and onion into a sensational blend.
- Whisk the cream until thick.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Store refrigerated and use as required.
- Handy tips:
- This dressing should be consumed within 12 hours of making.
- To make pickled onions and capsicum, mix together 1 cup of water, ½ cup vinegar, 2 tsp of sugar and salt to taste and divide into 2 batches. In one, add ¼ cup chopped onions and in other add ¼ cup of chopped capsicum. Boil both mixtures separately until the vegetables are tender. Cool and store in a
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.