Stuffed Aloo Tikki Chaat Video, Delhi Roadside Snack by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2042 times
Stuffed Aloo Tikki Chaat Video. A classic roadside snack from the Delhi region, the Stuffed Aloo Tikki Chaat is something worth waiting in the queue for – or you can make it at home!
Recipe Description for Stuffed Aloo Tikki Chaat, Delhi Roadside Snack
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Divide the potato mixture into 10 equal portions.
- Shape a portion into a flat round and put approx. 2 tsp of the prepared green pea stuffing in the center.
- Bring all the sides together, seal it completely, and flatten it lightly.
- Roll it in cornflour till it is evenly coated from all the sides and make sure you dust off the excess flour.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to shape 9 more tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, and deep-fry a few tikkis at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Cool the tikkis slightly and cut each tikki into 2 equal portions horizontally using a sharp knife.
- Place 2 tikki halves on a serving plate.
- Top it with ½ tsp of sweet chutney, ½ tsp of green chutney and ¼ tsp of sev evenly over each halve.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 to make 9 more plates.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Stuffed Aloo Tikki Chaat, Delhi Roadside Snack Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.