Paan ki Chaat, Recipe Video in Hindi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1742 times
Paan ki Chaat, Recipe Video. Betel leaves, used mostly as a mouth-freshener, also lends itself to make Paan ki Chaat, a traditional North Indian favourite that many people recall fondly as one of the most unforgettable experiences of trips to regions like Benaras.
Recipe Description for Paan ki Chaat
- Combine all the ingredients along with enough water in a deep bowl and mix well to make a thin batter. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, dip each pan leaf at a time into the batter and deep-fry each on a medium flame till it turns light brown and crisp from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Break 2 fried paan leaves into pieces and place them on a serving plate.
- Put ¼ cup of whisked curds, 1 tbsp of sweet chutney and 2 tsp of green chutney evenly over it. Finally sprinkle a little chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and sev evenly over it.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 9 more plates.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Paan ki Chaat Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.