Roasted Corn on the Cob by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 681 times
Who does not enjoy biting into a crunchy cob of corn, roasted on an open fire and drizzled with butter and spices! A squeeze of lemon is a must to boost the flavour of this yummy snack, as it helps to highlight the salty and spicy notes well, not to forget the subtle sweetness of the corn itself.
Recipe Description for Roasted Corn On The Cob, Mumbai Roadside Monsoon Bhutta
- Combine the chilli powder and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- Roast the corn cob on an open flame, till black sports appear on all the sides.
- Once roasted the corn cob, brush ½ tbsp of melted butter evenly over it.
- Take one lemon halve, dip in the chilli-salt mixture and rub it all over the roasted corn cob, while squeezing the lemon halve lightly.
- Repeat step 2 to 4 to make 1 more roasted corn cob.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.