Pani Puri (Mumbai Roadside Golgappa) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14766 times
Pani puri, have it spicy sweet or balanced – just the way you like it! it is a delight to watch the vendor skilfully punch a tiny hole in each puri thereafter adding the fillings and dipping it in the meetha chutney and teekha phudina pani. Once you are done don’t forget to have a free sip of teekha pani and a sukha puri to bring the delightful experience to a fitting end!
Recipe Description for Pani Puri, Mumbai Roadside Pani Puri, Golgappa
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and blend in a mixer to a fine paste using ¼ cup water.
- Combine the prepared paste and 3 cups of chilled water in a large bowl and mix well.
- Crack a small hole in the centre of each of the 6 puris and stuff each puri with a little mixed sprouts mixture.
- Top it with a little meetha chutney and dip the entire puri in the teekha phudina pani. Serve immediately.
- Repeat step 1 and 2 to make 47 more puris to make 8 plates in all.
- For the teekha phudina pani - if you have time in hand you can use room temperature water and refrigerate it for 3 to 4 hours. Chilling the pani for 3 to 4 hours enhances the flavours.
See step by step images of Pani Puri, Mumbai Roadside Pani Puri, Golgappa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.