Paneer Corn Korma (Protein Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 8871 times
Paneer corn korma, this protein rich dish is packed with the goodness of curds and paneer, and tastes great with piping hot parathas. Protein-rich foods like coconut, poppy seeds and cashewnuts are dry roasted and blended well to make a paste that imparts a rich flavour to this delicacy. Our body cells, which are made of proteins, undergo continuous wear and tear; hence, a good supply of proteins is necessary to make up for this.
Recipe Description for Paneer Corn Korma, Protein Rich Recipe
Makes 4 servings
- Heat a broad non-stick pan pan, add the coconut and dry roast on a medium flame for 1 minute or till it turns light brown in colour, while stirring continuously.
- Add the poppy seeds and cashewnuts and dry roast on a slow flame for another minute, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add the green chillies and blend in a mixer till smooth, using a little water. Keep aside.
- Heat 3 tsp of oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the paneer and sauté on a medium flame till they turn light brown in colour. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tsp of oil in the same non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth to a smooth paste using a little water. Keep aside.
- Combine the onion paste and coconut paste in a non-stick kadhai and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally and mashing it well using a potato masher.
- Add the tomto purée and curds, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring once in between.
- Add the sweet corn kernels and sautéed paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with a coriander sprig.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.