Palak ni Dunia
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4532 times
If not ice water can use cold water
- On the gas, take a fying pan.
- Put the butter in it
- Put the gas on slow flame.
- After butter melts, put the maida in it.
- Mix slowly until brown.
- Slowly add milk to the mixture
- Take care of the lumps
- Lumps should not form
- Mix till it gets thick
- Add black pepper & salt
- Take it off the gas.
- Boil the gobi
- After the gobi cools
- Put in to the grinder
- After mix the mixture into the white sauce
- Boil the palak (do not cut)
- Only for 1sec boil
- Remove it and put in to the ice water
- Keep aside
- Take a frying pan
- Boil all the vegetables
- After it boils
- Off the gas add the gratedcheese (little)
- Remove the whole palak from the ice warter
- & then spread the vege mix on the palak.
- Roll it and keep aside.
- Take an ovenproof plate
- Pour little white sauce
- On that put some of the rolls
- On that put the white sauce reapet the same thing mahke layers if some of vege mix is left
- Cover the surroundings take all the cheese pour it
- Put in the oven 180preheatead
- The eat it.
This recipe was contributed by naynashah on 30 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.