Nachni Soya Puri ( Gluten Free Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 5872 times
These crisps made of ragi and soya flour are loaded with iron, calcium and protein. While cooking them on a tava is the healthier option, you can also deep-fry them. Make the crisps in advance and store in an airtight container.
Recipe Description for Nachni Soya Puri ( Gluten Free Recipe)
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into firm dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Pat each portion in between your palms and shape into a 63 mm (2½") diameter circle. Prick the puris gently at equal distance using a fork.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry a few puris on a medium flame, a few at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Cool and serve or store in an air-tight container.
- Shape 2 to 3 puris at a time and deep-fry them, as the puris tend to dry up quickly once rolled.
- Jowar soya puri
- Replace the ragi flour with equal proportions of jowar flour and proceed as per the recipe.
See step by step images of Nachni Soya Puri ( Gluten Free Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.