Corn Sev Puris Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 9106 times
Street food enters your kitchen, and in a new corn-rich avatar! papadis or little puris are topped with sweet corn and crunchy onions, and spiked with a tangy ajwain-flavoured tomato chutney.
Recipe Description for Corn Sev Puris
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the carom seeds and allow them to crackle.
- When the seeds crackle, add asafoetida and garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato pulp, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally. .
- Add the chilli powder, sugar and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Remove from the flame, transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
- Arrange 6 papdis on a serving plate.
- Top each papdi with 2 tsp of the corn topping and 1 ½ tsp of tomato chutney over it.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of pomegranate and 1 ½ tsp of sev over each papdi.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 4 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
- Take 8 medium sized tomatoes, put them in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes, remove from the flame and drain them. Peel and deseed the tomatoes and blend in a mixer till smooth.
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.