instant mango pickle
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1897 times
1.the above pickel taste best when mixed with rice along with little ghee.good with curd rice too.
2.to prepare mustard-methi powder-dry roast separately equal quantites of mustard seeds & methi seeds.cool & grind togeather.use this powder sparingly as it is bitter .
Add your private note
instant mango pickle recipe - How to make instant mango pickle
Cooking Time: Total Time:
2 medium sized raw mango
2tsp red cilli powder
3/4tsp mustard-methi powder salt to taste
for the tempering:
1/2tsp mustard seeds
7-8 curry leaves
- 1.cut the mangoes into bite size pieces with the skin on.
- 2.put it in a bowl,add red chilli powder,salt,mustard methi powder.
- 3.prepare the tempering by heathing oil,add hing,mustard seeds & curry leaves.
- 4.pour over the mangoes & mix well.
- 5.keep aside for a day & then serve.
This recipe was contributed by juneshweta on 08 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.