Frozen Brownies Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 17423 times
An interesting variation of the traditionally baked brownies. These rich, dense goodies are ready to eat in 1 hour.
Recipe Description for Frozen Brownies
- Combine the dark chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 to 40 seconds or till the chocolate melts.
- Mix it lightly using a spatula.
- Add the coarsely crushed biscuits, mixed nuts and condensed milk and mix it lightly using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 150 mm. (6”) round loose bottomed cake tin and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Unmould, cut into pieces, garnish with almond slivers and serve chilled.
- This dessert is best kept refrigerated till serving otherwise the brownies will turn sticky.
See step by step images of Frozen Brownies Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.