Brownie and Strawberry Surprise Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 16163 times
This recipe is a great combination of brownies, custard, chocolate sauce and strawberries. .
Recipe Description for Brownie and Strawberry Surprise
- Combine the custard powder and ¼ cup of cold milk in a small bowl and mix well till the mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Combine the remaining 1¾ cups of milk and sugar in a broad pan, mix well and bring to boil.
- Add the custard-milk mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool completely.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, mix gently and keep aside to cool slightly.
- To make the syrup combine the sugar and ¼ cup of water in a small bowl and mix well till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Place 4 brownie pieces on a plate and pour 1½ tbsp of the prepared sugar syrup on each brownie. Keep aside for 10 minutes so the brownie pieces soak the sugar syrup well.
- Combine the prepared chocolate sauce with ¼ cup of milk, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the prepared custard with beaten whipped cream and vanilla essence, fold gently and keep aside.
- Place 2 brownie pieces in a serving glass, put 3 to 4 strawberry slices and top it with ¼ cup of custard. Again put 3 to 4 strawberry slices and top with 2 tbsp chocolate of sauce followed by 3 to 4 strawberry slices, 2 tbsp of custard and 1 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Finally sprinkle 1 tbsp of mixed nuts over it and top it with a strawberry slice.
- Repeat the steps 5 and 6 to make 1 more glass.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Brownie and Strawberry Surprise Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.