Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 19237 times
This ice cream comes out great , but making ice-creams does require a little practice. The taste of fresh strawberries is divine. Worth a try !
Recipe Description for Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
- Combine ¾ cup of strawberries and the sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cream and milk and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an aluminum tray, cover with an aluminum foil and put in the freezer for atleast 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove it from the freezer and immediately blend in a mixer till the ice crystals are broken down. The mixture after blending should be thick and slushy and not watery.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the remaining ¼ cup of strawberries and mix lightly.
- Pour the mixture again into an aluminum tray or any other container and cover and freeze again for atleast 5 to 6 hours or till the ice cream sets.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
See step by step images of Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.