Nutty Hot Chocolate and Coconut Pudding Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4240 times
Whether you like the tanginess of orange, the mellow flavour of coconut, the soothing taste of honey, the crunch of nuts, the intensity of chocolate, or the richness of spices, you will find everything in this Nutty Hot Chocolate and Coconut Pudding. Once you have all the ingredients ready on the counter, it takes 30 minutes to cook this pudding in the oven. But, despite the enticing aroma that arises, you need to patiently let it cool for 15 to 20 minutes before having it, to achieve the perfect texture.
Recipe Description for Nutty Hot Chocolate and Coconut Pudding
- Combine the chocolate, honey, orange marmalade and butter in a broad non-stick pan
- Switch on the flame, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till it becomes a smooth sauce, while stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame. Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the almonds, walnuts, raisins, coconut, plain flour and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loose bottom baking tin, spread it evenly and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Nutty Hot Chocolate and Coconut Pudding Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.