Easy Pineapple Cake
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 92840 times
A fruit flavoured pineapple cake recipe with fresh pineapple slices as topping, the cake delicacy is an amazing dessert recipe.
Add your private note
Easy Pineapple Cake recipe - How to make Easy Pineapple Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 servings
- Combine the milkmaid and margarine in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Combine the plain flour and baking powder, mix well and sieve together.
- Add this plain flour mixture to the milk maid gradually and fold using a wooden spoon.
- Add the vanilla essence, pineapple essence and baking soda and mix well.
- Add the milk, mix well to make a soft mixture.
- Pour the batter in a greased baking tin and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove immediately from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- For decoration :
- In a deep pan, boil 200 ml of water and add the sugar, mix well and boil till the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Divide the cake into 2 equal portions, horizontally and apply the sugar syrup on the top and centre of the cake.
- Whisk the fresh cream till it becomes thick.
- Apply the cream on top of the sugar syrup and spread evenly.
- Place the round pineapple piece at 1 corner and cherry at the centre.
- Garnish with icing and serve.
This recipe was contributed by tailor_dimple on 14 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.