Curd Shorba (Healthy Heart Reciep) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 6152 times
Who would have ever thought of making a shorba out of the humble Indian kadhi? Here, we have conjured up this magical soup using low-fat curds, tomatoes, cucumber and onions to keep the calorie content low!
Recipe Description for Curd Shorba ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking)
- Combine the curds, turmeric powder and besan in a deep bowl and mix well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the curds-besan mixture, milk and ½ cup of water, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes and salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for another minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately garnished with a sprig of coriander.
See step by step images of Curd Shorba ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.