Corn Cheese Pinwheels
by Shreya Jaiswal
This recipe has been viewed 5092 times
Pinwheels with a corn and cheese filling. Perfect for kids birthday party.
Add your private note
Corn Cheese Pinwheels recipe - How to make Corn Cheese Pinwheels
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 9 pinwheels
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- Rub in the butter with your finger tips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead about 30 seconds.
- Roll dough to 6mm thickness. Divide 1nto 4 rectangles. Keep aside.
- In a another bowl, combine the corn, cream cheese, seasoning, cheese and onions.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Spread the filling equally on 4 rectangles leaving 1cm strip along one long edge.
- Moisten that strip with a little milk and roll the dough towards it tightly, like a swiss roll, sealing it at the end.
- Cut into 9 even slices and place flat on baking tray. Bake for about 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Make the roll and refrigerate sealed in plastic wrap for a few hours or until ready to use. Slice and bake.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 18 Jul 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.