Chilli Bean Dip Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 10754 times
Serve this easy-to-prepare warm dip to your guest with a bowl of crispy chips.
Recipe Description for Chilli Bean Dip with Chips
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 more minute.
- Add the baked beans, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously wish a masher.
- Add the cheese spread, chilli powder, salt, coriander and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve warm with chips.
See step by step images of Chilli Bean Dip with Chips Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.