Tahini Dip Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 15113 times
An inseparable part of lebanese cuisine, tahini basically means a paste of roasted sesame seeds. The paste is widely used to make salad dressings, dips and sauces. In the given recipe it is combined with curds which results in a unique bitter-sour product.
Recipe Description for Tahini Dip ( Dip Recipe )
- Roast the sesame seeds in a non-stick tava (griddle) on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Allow it to cool completely, transfer to a bowl and add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Blend to a coarse paste. Keep aside.
- Combine the curds and the prepared tahini paste in a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Serve the tahini dip chilled with pita bread or lavash.
See step by step images of Tahini Dip ( Dip Recipe )
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.