Veg Cream Cheese Dip Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 12886 times
A flavourful, cool, fresh-tasting dip that goes well with vegetables and crackers. Just add a dash of cream cheese, sour cream and chilli, and there you have all the zing needed to lift you beyond mundane everyday worries.
Recipe Description for Veg Cream Cheese Dip
- Combine the paneer and curds and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the paste into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with dry red chilli flakes, carrots and celery.
- Serve chilled with cream cracker biscuits.
See step by step images of Veg Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.