Cheesy Onion Grilled Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Viewed 23863 times
A filling of sautéed vegetables flavoured with tomato, chilli sauce and cheese the sumptuous cheesy onion grilled sandwich is an ideal breakfast offering.
Recipe Description for Cheesy Onion Grilled Sandwich
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, carrot and spring onion greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the cheese, switch off the flame and mix well till the cheese melts.
- Allow it to cool slightly and divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- To make to make cheesy onion grilled sandwich, place 2 whole wheat bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply ½ tsp butter on each slice.
- Spread 1 portion of the prepared filling evenly on one bread slice.
- Place the other bread slice, buttered side down, over the filling.
- Brush ½ tsp butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 5 to 7 minutes or till it turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut the cheesy onion grilled sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 3 more cheesy onion grilled sandwiches.
- Serve the cheesy onion grilled sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup.
See step by step images of Cheesy Onion Grilled Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.