Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 14353 times
Mayonnaise has a wonderfully creamy and tangy feel that never fails to delight the taste buds. Here, in this easy and quick Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich, it teams up with a horde of crunchy vegetables to satiate you in a tasteful way when you are oh-so-hungry!
Recipe Description for Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a lightly buttered bread slice on a clean, dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Spread a portion of the prepared filling evenly over it and sandwich it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 5 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Vegetable Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.