How many calories does one Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast have?
One Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast gives 128 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 78 calories, proteins account for 20 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 56 calories. One Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast provides about 6 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view. Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast recipe. cheesy paneer parsley toast recipe | paneer parsley cheese open toast | paneer parsley toast.
Long day at work and want to prepare something that is ready in a jiffy? “Cheesy paneer and parsley toast” is the deal. This delectable cheesy paneer parsley toast has an unmistakable Italian touch, with its herby topping and olive garnish. The preparation is quite simple too – you just need to mix cheeses with herbs, lay it upon toast, top it with olives and enjoy. These are amazing appetisers and also make an amazing party snack.
This is a 5 ingredient cheesy paneer parsley toast recipe which is delicious and also super quick and easy. Loved by kids as there is cheese! The method of making it is simple, all you need is to take a bowl. Add paneer, cheese spread which gives a creamy flavor to the toast, add freshly chopped parsley and green chillies and mix everything well. The spread for the cheesy paneer parsley toast is ready. To assemble things together, you need to toast a slice of bread in a toaster and place it on a dry surface. Spread one portion of spread on the toasted bread, garnish them with chopped olives and your toasts are good to go!!
This will not only make an evening snack but also you can have it with some warm comforting soup and veggie salad.
You will find the paneer parsley cheese open toast very convenient to prepare, even for large groups of people, because it does not require any baking. Just try to serve it immediately on preparation, while the bread is still crisp.
Is Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast healthy?
No, this is not healthy. Let's see why.
Let's understand the Ingredients.
1. Paneer : Paneer contains high quality protein and calcium which aids in weight loss. Since paneer is low in carbs and high in protein it gets digested slowly and hence good for diabetes. Potassium in paneer helps to reduce the effect of high sodium, by lowering blood pressure and contraction of blood vessels, resulting in improved heart health and reduced risk of heart attack. Great for weight loss and read the interesting article on is paneer good for you?
2. Parsley : Parsley is a fairly good source of calcium, which is definitely known to support bone strength. Adding parsley to you meals daily will help you build your red blood cells count and haemoglobin levels and overcome anaemia. A glass of parsley juice is a very good detox to flush out toxins from your body and fight kidney stones. A cup of freshly chopped parsley fulfils your days requirement of vitamin C and vitamin K and folate. Parsley is part of Heart-friendly foods. See detailed benefits of parsley.
3. Green Chillies : Antioxidant vitamin C in green chillies protects the body from effects of harmful free radicals and prevents stress. It is probably the high fiber which helps in controlling blood sugar levels. This it is a welcome addition to a diabetic diet. Suffering from anaemia? Add green chillies to your list of iron rich foods too. For complete details see benefits of green chilli.
What's the problem?
1. Plain flour (maida) : This recipe uses plain flour or maida which is refined carb not suitable for healthy lifestyle. Maida consumption in any food should be totally avoided or just a little bit of usage as any consumption of this will cause a larger spike in blood levels which is not good for diabetics, heart patients. The development of prediabetes comes from uncontrolled eating sugar and refined food products for many years and the classic symptom is if you have excess belly fat. This leads to diabetes and further onwards to heart attack, high blood pressure, strokes, impotence and kidney damage. Read is maida good for you to understand fully.
Can diabetics, heart patients and over weight individuals have Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast?
No, this recipe is not good for diabetics, heart and weight loss. This recipe uses bread which is made of plain flour or maida which is refined carb not suitable for healthy lifestyle. Maida consumption in any food should be totally avoided or just a little bit of usage as any consumption of this will cause a larger spike in blood levels which is not good for diabetics, heart patients.
Can healthy individuals have Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast?
What is a healthy toast option to have?
We suggest you try homemade almond bread made without eggs and toast it. A good option is toasted almond bread with avocado which is a perfect gluten free breakfast option. Whole wheat bread is better choice than white bread made from refined plain flour to make toast like mixed sprouts open toast, oats moong toast, cottage cheese tomato and chutney sandwich or creamy alfalfa sprouts and apple on toast.
Mixed Sprouts Open Toast
8 Pointers to get healthy on a Indian diet
1. Eat healthy and say yes to good home cooked food. Prefer whole grains like oatmeal, quinoa, buckwheat, barley and healthy flours like bajra flour, jowar flour, quinoa flour, wheat flour etc. rather than refined ones like maida. Have healthy Indian fats like ghee, coconut, coconut oil in your diet.
2. Opt out of junk food, packaged food, deep fried foods. Prefer steamed snacks and other non-fried snacks. Check out some Healthy Indian Snacks. Remember to eat small frequent meals through the day as that will keep you always full and prevent your blood sugar from dropping. By starving your body through some diet, will not help you one bit. In fact, dieting will make you binge on 2 to 3 meals which is not good.
3. Have 4 to 5 servings of vegetables and 2 to 3 servings of fruit is a must. Follow the logic of a vegetable in each main meal of the day and a fruit in-between meals. Check out a few Healthy Indian Soups and Healthy Indian Salads recipes using this food group.
4. Cut down on sugar and salt in your diet and pick honey ( very small amounts) or dates to sweeten your food. Slowly cut the sugar habit as this is not going to happen over night. Sugar is also called white poison. It is a simple carbohydrate with zero nutritional value. On intake, sugar will cause inflammation of the body which will last for many hours. It will spike your blood sugar level and shut down the fat burning process. This also causes high blood sugar levels in your body. The development of prediabetes comes from uncontrolled eating sugar and refined food products for many years and the classic symptom is if you have excess belly fat. This leads to diabetes and further onwards to heart attack, high blood pressure, strokes, impotence and kidney damage.
Salt and blood pressure. Apart from stress and obesity, one of the main reasons for high blood pressure is excessive sodium and salt intake. Most people find it difficult to limit the amount of salt in their cooking, thinking it will affect the taste of their favourite dishes.
This is not true. Bajra and jowar are rich in potassium and critical for those with High Blood Pressure as it lessens the impact of sodium. Eating more Potassium Rich Foods will remove more sodium from your body through urine. So include the basic bajra roti and jowar roti in your daily diet to have with Lower Blood Pressure Subzis Recipes.
5. Befriend a few healthy seeds and nuts like chia seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, walnuts and almonds.
6. Sprouts are called ‘living food’. They are high is most nutrients and easy to digest as well. Let them feature in your meals at least thrice a week. Also Read : All Benefits about Sprouts.
7. Exercise 45 minutes every day. No excuse. You can walk fast, run, do weights, play your favourite sport or go to the gym. No activity reduces muscle tissue which will lead to muscke loss and all kinds of problems with that.
8. Sleep early and get up early. Get your body into rhythm and it will function best. Sleep helps your body to recover and makes you look much younger. Also getting good sleep prevent muscle loss.
How to burn 128 calories that come from Cheesy Paneer and Parsley Toast?
Walking (6 kmph) = 385 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 13 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 17 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 22 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.