How many calories does one serving of Veg Cheese Omelette have?
One serving of Veg Cheese Omelette gives 202 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 15 calories, proteins account for 52 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 135 calories. One serving of Veg Cheese Omelette provides about 10 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Veg Cheese Omelette recipe.
Is Veg Cheese Omelette healthy?
Veg Cheese Omelette is high in
1. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
2. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
3. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
4. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
5. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
6. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
7. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 202 calories that come from one serving of Veg Cheese Omelette?
Walking (6 kmph) = 1 hr 1 min
Running (11 kmph) = 20 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 27 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 35 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.