How many calories does one serving of Spinach Mushroom Sabzi have?
One serving of Spinach Mushroom Sabzi gives 80 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 28 calories, proteins account for 13 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 41 calories. One serving of Spinach Mushroom Sabzi provides about 4 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
See Spinach Mushroom Sabzi recipe.
Is Spinach Mushroom Sabzi healthy?
Spinach Mushroom Sabzi is high in
1. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
2. Vitamin C : Vitamin C is a great defence against coughs and colds.
3. Calcium : Calcium is a mineral that makes bones stay strong. Required from kids to adults.
4. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
5. Vitamin A : Vitamin A is crucial for healthy vision, cell growth and healthy skin.
6. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) : Vitamin B2 enables the production of red blood cells that contribute to the rise in your energy levels. So have more milk, curds, eggs and green leafy vegetables.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 80 calories that come from Spinach Mushroom Sabzi?
Walking (6 kmph) = 24 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 8 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 11 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 14 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.