Beetroot and Carrot Soup (Baby and Toddler) Video of Tarla Dalal
Viewed 8252 times
I must admit that this is a brightly coloured soup and you're going to have a lot of stained bibs initially. Carrots provide vitamin A which is good for your baby's skin and the beetroot add sweetness, colour and fibre. Remember to ensure that your baby is not allergic to any of them.
Recipe Description for Beetroot and Carrot Soup ( Baby and Toddler)
- Combine the beetroot, carrot and 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan and bring to a boil, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool slightly and serve lukewarm.
See step by step images of Beetroot and Carrot Soup ( Baby and Toddler) Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.