Herbed Potato Soup Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 7280 times
Using carrots to garnish this aesthetically spiced soup adds not only flavour and crunch, but a lovely colour as well.
Recipe Description for Herbed Potato Soup
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely and then blend in a mixer to a smooth mixture.
- Pour the potato-onion mixture into a deep kadhai, add the salt and mixed herbs, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add approx. ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the pepper powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with carrots, parsley and mixed herbs.
See step by step images of Herbed Potato Soup Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.