Watermelon , Pineapple and Paneer Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23609 times
Simple salads of fruits, cottage cheese cubes and herbs are commonly made, but when you want to leave an indelible impression in the minds of your guests, you must serve something unique like this special Watermelon, Pineapple and Paneer Salad. Flavourful paneer balls containing crunchy veggies and coconut are combined with juicy fruits, all of which is arranged on crisp lettuce leaves, topped with a lemony honey dressing and refrigerated till the salad becomes delightfully crisp and refreshing!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into a round ball. Keep aside.
- Place the lettuce leaves in the serving dish and arrange the panner balls and fruits over it.
- Pour the dressing on the top and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled garnished with coconut.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||87.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||16.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||0.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.