by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 333 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 83284 times
Tasty but not spicy, cooked in cream and tomato sauce.
- Cut the vegetables into long strips.
- Deep fry the potatoes in ghee.
- Boil the french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas.
- Mix the cream, flour, milk and tomato ketchup.
- Put the butter in a vessel and fry the sliced onions until pale in colour.
- Add the vegetables, the prepared sauce. Salt and chilli powder and cook on a very slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with parathas.
- If you like, add 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder along with the chill powder.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.