Vegetable Korma, Microwave Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20722 times
Need to whip up a party fare within short notice? This quick-to-prepare, tasty and rich recipe is the perfect choice.
A simple and tasty Microwave version of vegetable korma, this is best eaten with hot parathas .
- Combine the paneer with ½ cup water and ½ teaspoon salt in a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil, onion paste and ginger-garlic paste in another microwave-proof bowl, mix well. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and tomato purée, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked vegetables, milk, 1 tablespoon of cream, paneer and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Just before serving, top with the remaining cream and serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||644.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||18.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.