Vege Pesto Pasta
by Pallavi Gandhi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10592 times
You can enjoy this delicious pasta dish with your family and friends as well as your children will love it.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the onions and saute on a medium flame for few minutes, Add the garlic, carrot, red and yellow capsicum, baby corn and brocolli and cook on a medium flame till the vegetables becomes tender.
- Add the prepared sauce, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta along with 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and transfer the mixture into a baking dish and top it with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for another 10 to 15 mins to form a crisp crust.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Pallavi Gandhi on 10 Mar 2011Engineer by profession but passionate about cooking and trying new recipes. Love to eat different ty...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.