Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2986 times
Water should be double the quantity of vermicili.
Add your private note
Veg vermicili recipe - How to make Veg vermicili
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. 250 gm bambino semolina vermicili (brown one)
3. 1 medium sized onion (cut length wise)
4. 1 medium size tomoato (cut lenght wise)
5. 100 gms carrot (grated)
6. 1 capsisum (finely chopped) salt to taste
7. black pepper
8. mustard seeds- 1 teaspoon
9. 5-10 leaves of kaddi patta
10. 250 gms*2- water11. corriander leaves
- 1. heat the oil (1 teaspoon) in the pan.
- 2. add chopped kaddi patta
- 3. add mustard seeds and black pepper
- 5. add onion and saute it
- 6. add capsicum and cook it for 3 -4 min
- 7. add tomato and grated carrot and cook for 2-3 min
- 8. add vermicili,water andsalt to taste
- Let first boil comes and cover it with lid and slow down the burner.
- 9. check, after the whole water dries up, let it stay without lid..add chpped corrianeder leaves and serve it hot!!!
This recipe was contributed by upasanagarg on 03 Jul 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.