Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3093 times
A wide variety of soups and salads in your diet like Sprouted soup helps to enrich your family with all essential nutrients and vital minerals.
- Soak the moong dal, black gram , moth dal overnight .
- Take the basket and keep a muslin cloth and put the soaked dal in it and cover with polythene.
- Sprouts will come out by this method quickly or can use the sprouts maker.
- Steam the sprouts very slightly.
- Heat the oil or butter .
- fry garlic onion and green chillies and tomatoes.
- Then add water and paste of corn flour and salt according to taste .
- Boil it and add sprouts.
- Add lemon before serving.
- Serve with chillies soaked in vinegar, sauces etc.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.