Spinach Corn Bake
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9643 times
This combination of spinach and corn is quite familiar but I am using white sauce with this to make it more simple and tasty
Add your private note
Spinach Corn Bake recipe - How to make Spinach Corn Bake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter on gas and put maida and saute on a slow flame.
- Add the milk slowly while stirring continuously.
- cook till the mixture thickens.
- Add salt,pepper powder,cheese and mix well.
- Off the flame and keep aside the prepared white sauce.
- In an another pan heat butter and put ginger chilli paste and saute for 30 seconds.
- Then add chopped spinach,corn and saute till spinach gets cooked.
- Now add salt, pepper powder and onion and saute for another 2 minutes and off the flame.
- Add the white sauce and mix well
- In a greased baking tray pour this mixture and
- put the grated cheese and salt biscuits powder
- and bake in a preheated oven for 8-10 minutes at 250 C temperature.
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.