Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8825 times
Spicy dal fry is sure to please your spicy palalte and add a delicious touch to your everyday meal. The spices blend perfectly with the lentils and is best enjoyed garnished with coriander leaves with naan or roti
- Cook all the dals with a little amount of salt and turmeric powder.
- Grind the red chillies and the garlic paste together with very little water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the onions.
- After the onions become translucent, add the ground paste. fry it for 1 minute.
- Now add the cooked dals and the tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the coriander leaves
This recipe was contributed by aarthy on 26 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.