Sev Puri, Chatpata Snack
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 122 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54180 times
Tangy, crisp and tongue-tickling are the first words that come to mind when one thinks of this chat-pata snack. An arrangement of puris or papdis loaded with potatoes and chutneys, garnished with crispy sev and peppy coriander, Sev Puri is a snack worth many accolades!
A steady stream of praise usually follows every mouthful, so full of crisp papdi, fresh chutneys and crunchy veggies like onions and raw mangoes. But some just lose themselves in the myriad flavours and textures, and stay silent till they finish the whole plateful! Feel free to have it your way…
After the explosion of tangy, spicy flavours and textures that the sev Puri treated you, a glass of Sweet Lassi or Mango Lassi will be a welcome drink to soothe your taste buds and tummy.
- Just before serving, arrange 6 papdis on a serving plate.
- Top each papdi with 1 tsp of potato, ½ tsp of onions and sprinkle a little chaat masala over it.
- Top it with 1 tsp of khajur imli ki chutney, ½ tsp of green chutney and ½ tsp of garlic chutney.
- Sprinkle a little lemon juice and ½ tsp of sev over each papdi.
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 to make 3 more plates.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and raw mangoes.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per plate
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.