Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1717 times
A splendid dessert recipe with rich taste, strong banana flavour and sweet flavour, the Royal banana is prepared by cooking bananas with jaggery and ghee.
- Cut bananas into 3 pieces with skin on.
- Cook inwater for 5 minutes.
- When cooked, remove skin and add jaggery.
- Let jaggery melt and keep stirring so that it does not get burnt.
- Simmer the gas and now add ghee.
- When it melts well and becomes thick and creamy, put the gas off and add the elaichi powder.
- Transfer it to a dish and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gitaraju on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.