Rose Amla Drink
by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 2235 times
- Soak the basil seeds in enough water overnight and keep aside.
- Grind the gooseberries with a cup of water and sugar a thick paste, strain the juice, keep aside.
- In a tall glass, pour 1 tbsp rose syrup and slowly pour the amla juice.
- Now pour the lemon soda slowly, dont mix it and spoon few soaked basil seeds.
- Do same with another glasses.
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 17 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.