Rocket Leaves, Zucchini Red Pumpkin Healthy Lunch Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7047 times
Juicy zucchini and scrumptious red pumpkin cubes are tossed together with mushrooms and sea salt, to make a delicious and filling salad.
Vibrant rocket leaves and succulent feta cheese add to the goodness of this lunch salad, while a tongue-tickling dressing with herbs and garlic adds to the fun!
The Rocket Leaves, Zucchini and Red Pumpkin Healthy Lunch Salad is chock-full of anti-oxidants and nutrients like vitamin C .
Feta cheese gives you a good dose of protein while rocket leaves give you iron , and flax seeds contribute cholesterol-lowering omega-3 fatty acids .
Make sure the sautéed ingredients are cooled completely before you add the other ingredients. Also, pack the dressing in a separate container and toss them all together just before serving.
You can also try Mixed Sprouts Beetroot Healthy Lunch Veg Salad or Antioxidant, Protein Rich Healthy Lunch Salad .
- Heat the olive oil in a griller pan or a broad non-stick pan, add the red pumpkin and cook on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Turnover and cook again on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini, toss well and cook on a high flame for about 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and little sea salt, toss well and cook on a high flame for 20 seconds. Cool completely.
- Add all the other ingredients and put in an air-tight container with a dressing in a separate small container.
- Just before eating, mix the dressing and toss well. Eat immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.