Quinoa Avocado Veg Healthy Office Salad
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11851 times
Here’s one more mind-blowing way to include healthy quinoa in your diet.
A lunch salad made of cooked quinoa, sprouts, avocado, yummy veggies and mushroom, this salad has a scrumptious mouth-feel and a colourful, attractive appearance.
Tossed with a lemon and garlic dressing, it also has a vibrant flavour that takes it beyond the plane of commonness. What’s more, this extraordinary Quinoa Avocado Veg Healthy Office Salad is also bursting with good health!
Quinoa is rich in fibre and protein . Being a whole grain, it keeps you full and does not cause your blood sugar levels to surge.
Avocado is loaded with good healthy fat, while other ingredients are rich in antioxidants that prevent major diseases.
Keep the dressing in a separate box, and mix it together with the salad just before eating your lunch.
- Heat the olive oil in a griller pan or a broad non-stick pan, add the zucchini and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the coloured capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushroom and little sea salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Cool put in a lunch box, along with other ingredients. It can be taken to work with a dressing in a separate small container.
- Just before eating, mix the dressing and toss well. Eat immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.