Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5663 times
A delicious and healthy sandwich of brown bread filled with various colourful vegetables and lots of cheese.
- Cut edges of bread slice.
- Cut slices in desired shape using biscuit cutter.eg star shape(2 bread slice)( and remaining two slices in heart shape.
- Apply butter on each slice and bake in preheat oven(180 c) for 2 min.
- Mix cottage cheese,capsicum,carrot,onion,peas,salt coriander leaves,pepper,cream.mix well.
- Apply on one bread slice and cover it with another bread slice of same shape.
- Apply cheese over top of bread.
- Put tomato slice in center.
- Apply green chutney on tomato slice.
- And put a big drop of tomato ketchup on it in round shape.
- Bake in oven for 3-4 min.serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rajnisinghal58 on 17 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.